|Shipping charges UK||Orders under £70.00||Orders over £70.00|
|Premier - Next Business Day
SHIPPING AND RETURNS - FOWLERS OF BRISTOL
All sales are final. Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs. All pricing and terms are subject to change without notice. If a part is damaged in transit, a damage claim MUST be filed immediately (within 48 hours upon receiving shipment) to warranty the item(s). The item(s) will need to be re-boxed in original packaging for inspection by carrier.
Fowlers of Bristol Limited does not assume responsibility or liability for subsequent, incidental or circumstantial labour costs, loss or damage during install or use of the part supplied. No reimbursement or compensation will be given for installation, removal, repair, replacement, shipment delay or mileage. Customers are responsible for ensuring that a certified technician professionally & properly installs the part(s) supplied using the correct tools. The warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Fowlers of Bristol Limited correspond to the actual Goods, Fowlers of Bristol Limited is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 3.1 for incorrect Goods.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [size] [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- Fowlers of Bristol Limited does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are provided on the Web Site HOWEVER THESE MAY NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SALES THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE DURING YOUR VISIT TO THE WEB SITE.
- All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Fowlers of Bristol Limited reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every week.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Fowlers of Bristol Limited processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- All prices on the Web Site DO include VAT. Fowlers of Bristol Limited’s VAT number is GB 974 8616 67.
- Fowlers of Bristol Limited will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If Fowlers of Bristol Limited receives no communication from you, within 14 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
- Orders under £70.00 will be sent with Royal Mail (£3.50) or Premier - Next Business Day (£8.95).
- Orders over £70.00 will qualify for a free Premier - Next Business Day delivery.
- Fowlers of Bristol Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Fowlers of Bristol Limited aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 14 days to arrange collection and return. Fowlers of Bristol Limited IS responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
- If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Fowlers of Bristol Limited within 28 days to arrange collection and return. Fowlers of Bristol Limited IS responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Fowlers of Bristol Limited within 10 days and arrange collection and return. Fowlers of Bristol Limited IS responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Fowlers of Bristol Limited within 14 days of receipt. Goods must be returned with all original packaging, unsoiled and undamaged and in a condition fit for resale, without any additional work on the part of Fowlers of Bristol Limited. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason. <
- If you wish to return Goods to Fowlers of Bristol Limited for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on www.fowlersonlineshop.co.uk/help/contactus.aspx to make the appropriate arrangements.
- Fowlers of Bristol Limited reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
- The cost of the carriage for the replacement item of an incorrectly ordered size or colour will be met by the customer.
- The cost of the carriage for a returned item of an incorrectly ordered size or colour will be met by the customer and that amount (usually £5) will be deducted from the customer's refund. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
Our full terms and conditions are available here