The Duchinni Pacific Motorcycle Jeans are a wet weather legend that don't just prevent you from getting caught in the storm, but also enable you to ride through it. They offer additional protection with the removable CE-certified armour that is designed to effectively diffuse impact energy away from critical locations. It has a Thermomix thermal membrane which provides an extra layer of insulation when riding in cooler regions, allowing you to use the trousers year-round.
This heated liner may be removed to reveal lightweight summer motorcycling trousers. The thermal liner may be rolled up and packed in a pannier or knapsack, and can be quickly reattached, if necessary. The length of the back of the waist has also been increased to help with abrasion resistance.
Also, the Duchinni Pacific textile trousers have you covered with zipped pockets for storing your phone or gloves while you're not on the bike.
Features & Benefits:
- 600 Denier polyester outer construction
- Removable Thermomix® 120g thermal liner
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Removable CE-approved knee and hip armour
- Zipped fly and popper waist closure
- Adjustable waist with belt system
- Wide belt loops
- Waist and rear stretch panels for added flexibility
- Rear raised waist for additional weather protection
- Two hip pockets with zipped closure
- Two thigh cargo pockets
- Lower leg reflective piping for added nighttime visibility
- Outside lower leg expander zip for ease of entry
- Connection zip to suit jackets
- External 8 inch zipper to attach to Duchinni® jackets
- CE-Certified: AA
- Available in three leg lengths