Duchinni Vento Motorcycle Jeans - Black
The Duchinni Vento Motorcycle Jeans match with any Duchinni™ textile jacket to make a tough, weatherproof riding suit that’s perfect all year round. The outer material is naturally resistant to abrasion and provides total protection from the tremendous friction that occurs in an accident.
This vented motorbike jacket's huge mesh panelling allows massive amounts of cool air to flow directly to the rider without interruption. These mesh panels cover a large portion of the trouse, allowing for maximum ventilation and keeping you cool even on hot days.
It has a quilted, easy-to-remove liner which provides waterproofing, thermal insulation, windproof capabilities and offers an additional layer of insulation, ensuring you remain both warm and dry in cool weather. This lining can be stored in a rucksack or pannier bag.
Features & Benefits:
- 600 Denier polyester outer construction
- Removable 120 gram quilted thermal,
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable liner
- Removable CE-approved knee and hip armour
- Zipped fly and popper waist closure
- Adjustable waist with belt system
- Knee and waist stretch panels for added flexibility
- Reflective piping for added nighttime visibility
- Outside lower leg expander zip for ease of entry
- One concealed zipped pocket
- Connection zip to suit jackets