Weise Women's Outlast® Frontier Jacket
A top-end women's styled jacket, packed with features for all-season performance and comfort.
- 4 Season jacket
- 600 Denier polyester outer construction with laminated waterproof lining
- Removable OUTLAST® temperature regulating 140 gram quilted thermal liner
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Removable CE approved shoulder, elbow and back armour
- YKK® main central zipper with large external and secondary internal zipped storm panels for total weather protection
- Stretch panels from under arm to base for added flexibility
- Torso, shoulder, arm and rear waterproof zipped vents
- Neoprene® trimmed adjustable collar with loop and hook system
- Removable thermal comfort collar with popper system
- Reflective arm and rear stripes with additional detailing for added night-time visibility
- Adjustable waist with belt system
- Two popper sleeve adjusters help reduce billowing
- Cuff featuring long two-way zipped vent with closure
- Elbow stretch panels for added flexibility
- Two external hand warmer pockets
- Two external pockets
- Three internal pockets
- Large rear map pocket
- Connection zip to suit jeans with comfort stretch panel
Outlast® technology, originally developed for NASA, utilises phase change materials (PCM) that absorb, tore and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. Outlast® technology is comparable to ice in a drink; as it changes from solid to liquid, it absorbs heat and cools the drink, keeping that drink at the desired temperature for longer. Outlast® phase change materials work in the same way, but are microencapsulated to be permanently enclosed and protected in a polymer shell. We call microencapsulated phase change materials Thermocules™.
Whilst we endeavour to supply all items from stock, if we do not have a particular item or size available, please drop us an e-mail to [email protected], so we can give you a more accurate delivery time.