The Oxford AnaClock is a weather resistant analogue clock designed specifically for use on motorcycles, from the ground up!
• Water resistant to 3 ATM or 30 meters
• 250 hour salt spray test to standard ASTM B117
• Extended 4 year battery life
• Simple installation
• Tough alloy & stainless steel construction with hardened mineral glass
• Super durable Japanese watch movement
• Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for night-time visibility
• Case diameter 39mm
• 2 fitting options provided: stainless steel bracket & adhesive vibration damping pad
The Foghorn is a 12v black motorcycle horn. It has a loud 105db horn and has a low tone electromagnetic 400 mhZ
• Waterproof and corrosion proof construction
• Universal mounting bracket, will fit most motorcycles and scooters
Designed for those track and racing days where you need to pre-heat tyres before taking the bike onto the track. Preheating gets the temperature up to approximately 80° C, prolongs the life of the tyres and, more importantly means you get the best out of those track/race days
Automatic thermostat controls temperature to either 60 or 80 or 95?C when fitted to the tyres
• Front fits tyres from: 120/70 x 17"
• Rear fits tyres upto: 200/55 x 17"
• LCD display
• Rolls up neatly in to carry bag provided
• LED heat indicator
• Clear label pocket to display tyre information
• Made from heat resistant material, reinforced with nylon, with hook-and-loop fasteners for quick and easy attachment and removal
• Power consumption: Front 400W, Rear 600W, per pair 1000W
• CE approved