In line with current government guidelines, Our Showrooms/Spares Counter and Harry's Café are closed until further notice.
The Service Dept and Parts Mail Order (0117 977 0466) are open and online channels such as Fowlers Parts and the Fowlers Store are also open.
We understand the importance of our ability to continue to support our customers amidst this global health event, and are doing all we can to keep our operations running smoothly.
The actions we are taking
- Guidance to all staff relating to personal hygiene, for example frequent hand-washing, coughing/sneezing into a tissue or sleeve and avoiding touching their faces.
- Providing anti-viral hand sanitizer at counters.
- Employment of a full-time day cleaner to sanitize high traffic areas with anti-viral cleaning products in addition to our daily out-of-hours cleaning service.
- A temporary no-handshakes and “keep your distance” policy company-wide.
- Meetings and training courses are suspended temporarily.
- Enabling work-from-home capabilities where practicable, mainly for back-office staff.
- Liaison with our suppliers and manufacturers to mitigate any large-scale disruption for example factory closures or shipments in quarantine.
- Improving conference facilities to enable global contact to be maintained.
Harry’s already has a 5-star hygiene rating. In addition to this, the licensee has put in place extra measures as follows:
- Social distancing – the number of tables has been reduced to allow more distance between diners.
- Hand-washing – after every cash transaction.
- Encouraging customers to use contactless payments wherever possible, and the temporary £5 minimum spend has been removed to support this.
- Condiments and cutlery – will no longer be left out to self-serve. Instead, they will be distributed with your meal, along with milk and sugar for hot drinks.
- Cleaning – frequent cleaning of tables, seating, high chairs, hand rails, door handles, lift buttons and other high-traffic areas.
These plans are subject to amendment based on the ever-changing guidance received. We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will make adjustments, as necessary, to ensure essential services remain operable.