Assistant Brand Managers
Fowlers Motorcycles is an independent family business based in central Bristol. We are a “household name” in the motorcycle sector and have established retail, wholesale and e-commerce offerings built over almost 100 years of trading. As the successful candidate, you will join over 140 colleagues as part of a friendly team with supportive management.
To sell scooters, new and used motorcycles and associated products ensuring compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority. Predominantly selling vehicles to the public, this role also provides assistance to the Brand Manager in all aspects of the requirements of the associated manufacturers.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proven customer-facing track record in a customer-facing sales role or the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs (grades A-C) or equivalent, or 1 year’s experience of selling finance.
- Computer literate, numerate and accurate with particular attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for and/or knowledge of motorcycles and/or scooters an asset.
- Customer-driven with the ability and desire to give first-class customer service.
- An excellent communicator with a good grasp of the English Language, both verbal and written.
- Energetic, flexible and target-driven with a determination to succeed.
- A friendly and outgoing personality with an ability to engage with all customers.
- Happy to work in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of customer enquiries in a calm and organized manner.
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped monthly commission scheme, on-target would be circa £11K per annum in addition to basic salary*
- Company pension scheme*
- Free life insurance/private healthcare*
- Product, finance and insurance sales training
- Training provided in FCA, Consumer Law and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
To take the first step in joining us, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
*Subject to eligibility and / or terms & conditions
Fowlers of Bristol Limited, 2-12 Bath Rd, Bristol, BS4 3DR