Knox Zero 2 Gloves
Another first for Hand Armour. Knox has selected OUTDRY® technology for the Zero 2 glove winter gloves. This patented Technology replaces standard waterproof inserts that are used in all other motorcycle gloves and is a huge step forward in winter glove technology.
- Primaloft insulation 115g used for ultimate heat insulation and warmth
- Goat skin construction
- Pittards digital goat leather covers the floating knuckle area, fingers and there is an overlay on the palm for improved durability.
- Kangaroo leather palm for improved abrasion resistance and comfort.
- 3M reflective panels used on fingers and thumb and 3M reflective piping used for increased visibility in poor conditions.
- Waterproof zip used for ease of use when putting on/taking off the glove.
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit.
- TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
- Patented Dual Compound Knox SPS Scaphoid Protection System on palm.
- Silicon prints on Clarino panels on the ends of the first two fingers for increased grip on the brake/clutch levers.
- TPR blades injected onto 600D Cordura on the top of the hand to help divert rain/water off the glove.
- Low profile cuff section of the glove so that it fits well under jackets.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
- Bemberg polyester micro fleece liner for comfort and effective heat insulation.
- Colour – Black 4 major benefits offered by OutDry Extreme Waterproofing: The 4 major benefits of Outdry® because the OutDry® membrane is bonded directly to the shell and completely seals the stitching. This ensures that the insulation remains completely dry and therefore the wearer stays warm.
- Perfect Fit – Increased Dexterity – because the membrane is bonded to the shell. This makes the glove thinner and warmer giving a greater feel and sensitivity.
- Windproof – With OutDry® bonded membrane technology, wind is blocked on the outer surface. With conventional construction, cold air can penetrate the exterior and fill the space between shell and membrane.
- Highly Breathable – The OutDry® System prevents moisture build up between shell and membrane which allows body vapour to easily push through the glove, keeping hands dry on the inside.
- Knox SPS is patented technology under the following Patents No: EP1594378 & US8671463
Whilst we endeavour to supply all items from stock, if we do not have a particular item or size available, please drop us an e-mail to email@example.com so we can give you an more accurate delivery time.
Stock enquiries office opening hours are: Monday - Friday from 9.00am - 4.30pm