Weise Outlast Baltimore Pant
The perfect solution to finding the almost perfect pants. Outlast technology straight from NASA will keep you both super wam and at the same time super cool when the temperature picks up.
The construction of the trousers has built them up for Autumn / Winter weather. The 600 Denier polyester outer layer provides a strong, durable fabric that covers the inner weather-resistant layers. When you're riding on wintry days, water, wind & cold can often shock your core temperature and lower it to an uncomfortable, dangerous level. The Baltimore Trousers are fitted with a drop lining preventing this from happening. The microporous layer has holes too tiny for water and wind to penetrate through, but not tiny enough that moisture can't escape when you become warm underneath.
Team these up with the Weise Outlast Baltimore Jacket for the complete textile riding solution.
- Removable waterproof, windproof and breathable drop lining
- 600 Denier polyester outer construction
- Removable OUTLAST® 140 gram thermal quilted lining
- Removable CE approved armour to knees
- Zipper and popper closure system to waist
- Zipper to outside of leg for ease of entry with Velcro® retained storm flap
- Adjustable Velcro® retained twin belt system to waist
- Adjustable and removable Velcro® retained wide braces
- Comfort stretch panel above the knee to aid flexibility and movement
- Comfort stretch panel at waist to aid flexibility and movement
- Raised back to waist which offers additional weather protection
- Two pockets
- Reflective detailing for added night-time visibility
- 8 inch zipper for attaching to Weise jackets
Whilst we endeavour to supply all items from stock, if we do not have a particular item or size available, please drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you an more accurate delivery time. Kind Regards
Stock enquiries office opening hours are: Monday - Friday from 9.00am - 4.30pm