Knox Leonard Black Wax Jacket
The Leonard waterproof wax cotton outer jacket from the Knox Studio Collection has been designed to wear on and off the bike.
The jacket has a new innovative dual fit zip system which runs along the inside of the sleeve and body of the jacket. This system is designed to change the size of the jacket. With the zip open you can wear a warm Knox layer and armoured shirt underneath and the jacket is suitable for riding.
Off the bike, remove the armoured layer, close the zip and the jacket is resized and ready to wear in your everyday life. The system makes a seamless transition between life on and off the bike and answers the trend for non-bulky stylish clothing.The stylish Leonard jacket is made in washed black wax to give it an added suppleness.
- 100% high performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- High performance 10k membrane for Water and Vapour Permeability.
- Collar can be worn up or down and a removable throat guard attaches for extra weather protection.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
- Knox branded gun metal Zip pull.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 4 exterior side entry waist and chest pockets.
- Knox branded gun metal rivets on pockets for added strength.
- Knox branded gun metal studs used on the front closure and cuff closure.
- Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs add protection against the cold in the winter months and are removable in warmer weather.
- 1 interior zipped pocket.
- Dual Fit Underarm Expansion System. Open the zip when wearing the armoured layer and close the zip when armoured layer is removed.
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
- Concealed interior elasticated draw cord at the hem to adjust the fit.
Whilst we endeavour to supply all items from stock, if we do not have a particular item or size available, please drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you an more accurate delivery time.
Stock enquiries office opening hours are: Monday - Friday from 9.00am - 4.30pm