Knox Ladies Roberta Jacket
Order this jacket and we will ship a free Knox armoured shirt in the same size, absolutely free.
The Roberta Leather Biker Jacket for Women from the Knox Studio collection takes a new approach to motorcycle clothing for women.
The leather jacket is designed to fit perfectly and is as stylish as you would expect from your favourite jacket.
The jacket uses the new innovative dual fit zip system. This system is designed to change the size of the jacket. With the body and underarm zip panel in place you have enough room to wear a warm Knox layer and armoured shirt underneath and the jacket is suitable for riding.
Off the bike, remove the armoured layer, remove the body and underarm zip panel and the jacket is now ready to wear in your everyday life. The new system is a big step forward in motorcycle clothing and banishes unflattering bulky jackets. It makes a seamless transition between life on and off the bike and answers the trend for stylish clothing for women.
A contemporary original design from Knox.
The full grain leather will develop its own patina over time to add to its aesthetic look.
Designed to fit perfectly and look beautiful with or without armour.
- 1mm full grain abrasion resistant cow hide with leather interior panels.
- YKK Metaluxe®zip used on the front zip with Knox branded gun metal Zip pull.
- YKK Metaluxe®zip used on 2 exterior waist pockets.
- YKK Metaluxe®zip used on the chest pocket.
- Knox branded gun metal rivets on pockets for added strength.
- Knox branded gun metal studs used on the front closure and cuff closure.
- Fully adjustable side belts.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- 1 zipped interior leather bound pocket.
- Dual Fit Underarm Expansion Zip System can be removed when the armoured shirt is removed.
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
Whilst we endeavour to supply all items from stock, if we do not have a particular item or size available, please drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you an more accurate delivery time.
Stock enquiries office opening hours are: Monday - Friday from 9.00am - 4.30pm