Knox Handroid Pod Gloves
The Short Version of the Handroid from Knox Gloves fits under the sleeve of a jacket. From 2014, the Knox Handroid Pod Knox Gloves are fully CE certified to prEN 13594 – 2012. This new protective glove standard is difficult and gloves are assessed on the level of protection they provide whilst motorcycle riding.
The POD features a totally new wrist closure system designed by Knox in association with Boa which can fit under or over a jacket cuff. The low profile closure system ensures a perfect balanced fit and is fully guaranteed.
The Handroid POD offers the same innovative exo skeletal features and design as the Handroid and features:
- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle spines on all fingers and thumb Knox gel metapod to cover the back of the hand,
- NEW Dual Compound Sport Scaphoid protection system,
- “Dialled in” Boa closure system
- Kangaroo leather palm Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
- Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather
- Japanese polyester high tenacity thread Superior fit and comfort.
Knox SPS is patented technology under the following Patents No: EP1594378 & US8671463
Whilst we endeavour to supply all items from stock, if we do not have a particular item or size available, please drop us an e-mail to [email protected] so we can give you an more accurate delivery time.
Stock enquiries office opening hours are: Monday - Friday from 9.00am - 4.30pm