Knox Covert Gloves
The NEW Covert is a summer waterproof riding glove using the patented new OUTDRY system.
Using OUTDRY means the glove remains dry as the membrane is completely bonded to the leather. This also has the advantage of making the glove thinner and lighter than other summer waterproof gloves.
- The OutDry® membrane is bonded directly to the shell and completely seals the stitching. This ensures that the inner remains completely dry.
- Perfect Fit – Increased Dexterity – because the membrane is bonded to the shell. This makes the glove thinner giving greater feel and sensitivity.
- Windproof – With OutDry® bonded membrane technology, wind is blocked on the outer surface. With conventional construction, air can penetrate the exterior and fill the space between shell and membrane.
- Highly Breathable – The OutDry® System prevents moisture build up between shell and membrane which allows body vapour to easily push through the glove, keeping hands dry on the inside. Other Features
- Full 1.0mm Korean Cowhide construction.
- Pittards digital goat leather 0.8mm overlay used on palm and finger tips for increased durability.
- Patented low profile Knox SPS system on palm for scaphoid protection.
- Knox SPS is patented technology under the following Patents No: EP1594378 & US8671463
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit.
- Waterproof zip used for ease of use when putting on/taking off the glove.
- Designed to be worn under the jacket cuff.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers, thumb and top of hand for increased flexibility.
- Strategically placed 4mm biofoam panels placed on thumb, top of hand and outer wrist.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
Whilst we endeavour to supply all items from stock, if we do not have a particular item or size available, please drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you an more accurate delivery time.
Stock enquiries office opening hours are: Monday - Friday from 9.00am - 4.30pm