Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
Fowlers of Bristol Limited. 2-12 Bath Road, Bristol BS4 3DR
Nothing herein contained is intended to affect, nor will it affect, a Consumer’s statutory rights under The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, The Sale of Goods Act 1979, The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, The Consumer Protection Act 1987, The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002 or the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 or any amendments thereof or statutory additions thereto.
Fowlers of Bristol Ltd (Fowlers) are offering a Loyalty Card with a view to offering more value to their customers (the Scheme). The following terms and conditions apply to this scheme and usage of the scheme will be considered as constituting acceptance of these terms and conditions by the scheme member.
- The Scheme is operated and promoted by Fowlers of Bristol Ltd, 2-12 Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 3DR.
- The loyalty card issued by Fowlers remains the property of Fowlers of Bristol Ltd.
- Fowlers may at any time terminate the scheme or alter or amend the terms & conditions of operation of the scheme. Fowlers retain the right to alter products and departments included or excluded from the scheme i.e.Honda Showrooms, workshops, parts counter, web shop and any other active department within Fowlers. Details of participating departments will be available on the Fowlers website here.
- All members of the card scheme must be resident within the UK and be over the age of 18.
- Members are only entitled to one loyalty card account each. Fowlers reserve the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- The Loyalty Card cannot be used as a credit /debit or guarantee card.
- Members must register their personal details and keep Fowlers informed of any changes to these details. Fowlers cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or activities on the loyalty card as a result of out of date member details.
- The Loyalty card, in which ever form is non transferable to any other member, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- The security of the card remains the responsibility of the scheme member, as do any security details relating to the account. Fowlers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
Fowlers may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel loyalty card accounts and points, in what ever form, and/ or remove a member from the scheme at any time where Fowlers have a reasonable belief that there may be;
- Any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme
- Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme.
- Any behaviour relating to the loyalty card or the Fowlers group that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Loyalty cards may only be used for purchases from Fowlers and any promotional partners who are or may become part of the scheme.
- The scheme is only for consumer use. The loyalty card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity.
- The loyalty cards cannot be bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Two members who reside at the same address may have individual accounts.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time, by leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect any points for 36 months will be removed from the scheme and will need to re-apply for new membership should they wish to rejoin, however if personal details are properly maintained by the member in accordance with section 8 hereof Fowlers may at their sole discretion resurrect the loyalty card.
In addition, Fowlers reserve the right to;
- Stop issuing cards at any time
- On notice, to amend the benefits of the scheme at any time
- On notice, to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the card and / or scheme
- On notice, withdraw or cancel cards and / or points (including redemption and issue of such) and / or terminate the scheme.
- Fowlers will notify card holders of any changes to these terms and conditions. Notices detailing the revised terms and conditions will be available on Fowlers.co.uk.
- Members information may be used for marketing purposes, however you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Nothing herein contained is intended to affect, nor will it affect, a Consumer’s statutory rights under The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, The Sale of Goods Act 1979, The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, The Consumer Protection Act 1987, The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002 or the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 or any amendments thereof or statutory additions thereto.
- These terms and conditions and the scheme are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Fowlers of Bristol Ltd