Enjoy working with motorcycles?
Fowlers Motorcycles is seeking to appoint a
to work in one of the UK's most prestigious multi-franchise motorcycle dealerships and carry out diagnostic investigations, servicing and repairs of new and used motorcycles and scooters.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fully qualified technician to City & Guilds or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- You will have successfully completed at least one manufacturer’s training
- Familiar with up to date computerised diagnostic equipment
- The ambition to reach Master Technician status
- The ability and desire to give first-class customer service
- Flexible, self-motivated and happy to work in a team environment
- You possess a current, clean driver’s licence; inclusion of motorcycle category preferred
- The ability to communicate technical information simply, courteously & clearly to customers
- To test vehicles and diagnose faults
- To service and repair vehicles or components using the necessary equipment and tools in a proper and safe manner
- To complete written reports in a precise and legible manner
- To work in a thorough and professional manner with an awareness of the need for the highest quality customer service
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- An attractive basic salary
- An on-target bonus scheme*
- Company pension scheme*
- Free life insurance*
To take the first step in joining us please contact Nicky Bull MCPID, HR Manager,
Fowlers Motorcycles, 2-12 Bath Road, Bristol BS4 3DR or email email@example.com
*Subject to eligibility , conditions and/or amendment.