Passionate about Motorcycling?
Fowlers Motorcycles is seeking to appoint an
to work in one of the most exciting, influential and cutting-edge motorcycle
dealerships in the UK to assist in running one of our many motorcycle franchises.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proven, customer-facing track record in automotive sales or the retail hospitality sector
- Either a minimum of 2 GCSEs, including Maths, at grade A-D or equivalent, or 1 years’ experience selling finance.
- Computer literate, numerate and accurate, with particular attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for motorcycles and/or scooters an asset
- Motorcycle knowledge is desirable
- Customer-driven with the ability and desire to give first-class customer service
- An excellent communicator at all levels, including a good grasp of the English language, both spoken and written
- Energetic, flexible and target-driven with a determination to succeed
- A friendly and outgoing personality with an ability to engage with all customers
- Happy to work in a team environment
- Ability to deal with high volumes of customer enquiries in a calm and organized manner
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- A very competitive salary + monthly sales incentive scheme
- Company pension scheme*
- Free life insurance*
- Free private healthcare*
- Product, finance and insurance sales training
- Training provided in FCA, Consumer Law and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Free parking (depending on availability)
To take the first step in joining us, please send your CV to Ben Haines, Assistant Sales Manager, Fowlers of Bristol Limited, 2-12 Bath Rd, Bristol, BS4 3DR or email [email protected]
*subject to eligibility, conditions and/or amendment.